Atentie: Ultimele bucati in stoc!
Transportul este setat implicit prin GLS Courier. Pentru mai multe informatii, consultati pagina "Detalii Livrare". Pentru cereri de oferte, personalizate, va rugam sa folositi mijloacele de contact, prezentate mai sus.
The C.Scope DXL4 is a dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with Depth Measurement. In-built Data Logging as standard. Bluetooth™ connectivity and GPS tracking options available. Designed for use with an SGA4 or SGV4 Signal Generator.
• Power Mode
• Radio Mode
• Generator Mode:
• Simultaneous 33+131kHz
• 33kHz signal detection for all purpose tracing and utility avoidance
• + 131kHz for optimum detection of short length, small diameter or unearthed cables.
• All Scan Mode
• Accurate Depth Indication
• Overload Protection
• Alarm ZoneTM
• Peak Hold
• Dynamic Swing Sensor
• Automatic Daily Self Test
• Data Logging of all Locator activity
• Data Transfer by USB. (BluetoothTM option)
• In-Built GPS position logging (option)
• Connectivity to Survey level GPS products (options)
• High Resolution Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
• No periodic Calibration required
• Product Validation Certificate available
The DXL4 depth measuring Cable Avoidance Tool is available in two model types:
• DXL4-D Cable Avoidance Tool
• The C.Scope DXL4-D is a high performance digital simultaneous dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with in-built Data Logging.
• DXL4-DBG Cable Avoidance Tool
• The C.Scope DXL4-DBG is a high performance digital simultaneous dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with in-built Data Logging, Bluetooth™ connectivity and GPS tracking.
Both these products are designed for use with an SGA4 or an SGV4 Signal Generator.
• On/Off Switch: Spring loaded trigger switch under handle
• Function Select Switch (FOUR position): P. Power Mode; R. Radio Mode; G. Generator Mode; A. AllScan Mode
• Sensitivity Control
• Depth Button. Push button for live display of depth
• Audio Indication: Removable and user replaceable loudspeaker module
• Visual Indication: Multi-segment Liquid Crystal Display indicating:
• Signal Strength
• Mode selected
• Battery Condition
• Self Test Indicator
• GPS signal detected (DXL4-DBG only)
• Bluetooth™ activated (DXL4-DBG only)
• Depth Measurement (in Generator Mode)
• Data Logging: Internal capacity for storing over 12 months of data (in normal use) logged once per second. Data logged includes:
• Sensitivity Level
• Received Signal Level
• Self Test Result
• Swing Indicator
• GPS position (DXL4-DBG only)
• Bluetooth™: Bluetooth 2.1
• GPS: GPS / QZSS / GLONASS / SBAS
• Data Connector: Standard USB Mini B connector in battery compartment. USB 2.0 Compatible
• Self Test: Automatic Daily Self Test
• Swing Indicator: Audio beep to indicate incorrect use of the Locator
• Generator Mode Frequencies: Simultaneous 131,072Hz and 32,768Hz
• Construction: Case moulded from high impact plastic. Designed to withstand 1m (3’3”) drop onto a hard surface
• Weight (including batteries): 2.65kg (5 lb 13 oz)
• Dimensions: 720mm x 280mm x 65mm (28.3” x 11” x 2.5”)
• Locate Accuracy: better than 10% of depth
• Depth Accuracy: ±5% @ 1m (3’3”)
• Line Depth Measurement Range: 0.1m to 9.99m (4” to 32’)
• Line Depth Resolution: 0.01m (0.4”)
• Sonde Depth Measurement Range: 0.1m to 9.99m (4” to 32’) depending on Sonde type
• Sonde Depth Resolution: 0.01m (0.4”)
• Battery Type: Internal 8 x ‘AA’ (LR6) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
• Battery Life: 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
• IP Rating: 65
Performance figures stated can be affected by site parameters such as ground conditions, temperature, and strong electromagnetic fields. Specification may be subject to change. All C.Scope Locators are in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Council Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC). Compliance has been demonstrated by testing representative samples to the relevant harmonised standards. All C.Scope Locators comply with the essential requirements and other provisions of Council Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS).
Nu sunt comentarii in acest moment.