Atentie: Ultimele bucati in stoc!
Transportul este setat implicit prin GLS Courier. Pentru mai multe informatii, consultati pagina "Detalii Livrare". Pentru cereri de oferte, personalizate, va rugam sa folositi mijloacele de contact, prezentate mai sus.
The CXL4 is a dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool. In-built Data Logging, Bluetooth™ connectivity and GPS tracking options. Designed for use with an SGA4 or SGV4 Signal Generator.
• Power Mode
• Radio Mode
• Generator Mode:
• Simultaneous 33+131kHz
• 33kHz signal detection for all purpose tracing and utility avoidance
• + 131kHz for optimum detection for short length, small diameter or unearthed cables
• All Scan Mode
• Overload Protection
• Alarm ZoneTM
• Peak Hold
• Dynamic Swing Sensor
• Automatic Daily Self Test
• Data Logging of all Locator activity (option)
• Data Transfer by USB. (BluetoothTM option)
• In-Built GPS position logging (option)
• Connectivity to Survey level GPS products (option)
• High Resolution Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
• No periodic Calibration required
• Product Validation Certificate available
The CXL4 Cable Avoidance Tool is available in three model types:
• CXL4 Cable Avoidance Tool
• The C.Scope CXL4 is a high performance digital simultaneous dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool.
• CXL4-D Cable Avoidance Tool
• The C.Scope CXL4-D is a high performance digital simultaneous dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with in-built Data Logging.
• CXL4-DBG Cable Avoidance Tool
• The C.Scope CXL4-DBG is a high performance digital simultaneous dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Cable Avoidance Tool with in-built Data Logging, Bluetooth™ connectivity and GPS tracking.
These products are designed for use with an SGA4 or an SGV4 Signal Generator.
• On/Off Switch: Spring loaded trigger switch under handle
• Function Select Switch (FOUR position): P. Power Mode; R. Radio Mode; G. Generator Mode; A. AllScan Mode
• Sensitivity Control
Removable and user replaceable loudspeaker module
Multi-segment Liquid Crystal Display indicating:
• Signal Strength
• Mode selected
• Battery Condition
• Self Test Indicator
• For CXL4-DBG only, GPS signal detected, Bluetooth™ activated
Internal capacity for storing over 12 months of data (in normal use) logged once per second. Data logged includes:
• Sensitivity Level
• Received Signal Level
• Self Test Result
• Swing Indicator
• GPS position (CXL4-DBG only)
Standard USB Mini B connector in battery compartment. USB 2.0 Compatible
Automatic Daily Self Test
Audio beep to indicate incorrect use of the Locator
Generator Mode Frequencies
Simultaneous 131,072Hz and 32,768Hz
Case moulded from high impact plastic. Designed to withstand 1m (3’3”) drop onto a hard surface
Weight (including batteries)
2.65kg (5 lb 13 oz)
720mm x 280mm x 65mm (28.3” x 11” x 2.5”)
• Locate Accuracy: better than 10% of depth
• Depth Accuracy: ±5% @ 1m (3’3”)
• Line Depth Measurement Range: 0.1m to 9.99m (4” to 32’)
• Line Depth Resolution: 0.01m (0.4”)
• Sonde Depth Measurement Range: 0.1m to 9.99m (4” to 32’) depending on Sonde type
• Sonde Depth Resolution: 0.01m (0.4”)
Internal 8 x ‘AA’ (LR6) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
Performance figures stated can be affected by site parameters such as ground conditions, temperature, and strong electromagnetic fields. Specification may be subject to change. All C.Scope Locators are in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Council Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC). Compliance has been demonstrated by testing representative samples to the relevant harmonised standards. All C.Scope Locators comply with the essential requirements and other provisions of Council Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS).
Nu sunt comentarii in acest moment.