Atentie: Ultimele bucati in stoc!
Transportul este setat implicit prin GLS Courier. Pentru mai multe informatii, consultati pagina "Detalii Livrare". Pentru cereri de oferte, personalizate, va rugam sa folositi mijloacele de contact, prezentate mai sus.
The SGA4 is a One Watt dual-frequency (33+131kHz) Signal Generator. Designed for use with a CXL4 or DXL4 Cable Avoidance Tool.
• One Watt High/Low Power Output
• Simultaneous 33+131kHz Signal
• Pulsed or Continuous Output Signal
• Three Signal Application Techniques:
• Direct Connection / Wraparound / Induction
• No periodic Calibration required
• In-built Accessory Tray
All operation is by push button control as follows:
• Power Level: 2 available power levels via High and Low Power buttons
• Pulse/Continuous Output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
• Audio/Mute: toggles between loud or muted audio output using one push button
• Audio Feedback on button push
• Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in Connected Mode
• Audio pitch changes with power level in Induced Mode
• Audio output pulses to indicate Pulsed Mode
• Low battery indicated by interrupted Audio and output signal
• Induced = 32,768Hz
• Connected = 131,072Hz and 32,768Hz
• Carrier Pulse Frequency: 7.5Hz (pulsed mode)
Connection Mode automatically selected when lead is plugged into socket
Maximum Output Voltage (open circuit)
Maximum Output Current (short circuit)
1W into 400Ω load
• Case moulded from high impact plastic
• Designed to withstand 1m (3’3”) drop onto a hard surface
• Incorporates clip on accessory storage compartment
Weight (including batteries, Connection Leads and Earth Stake)
3.4kg (7 lb 7 oz)
Dimensions (with Accessory Tray fitted)
360mm x 180mm x 230mm (14.1” x 7” x 9”)
Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
up to 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
Performance figures stated can be affected by site parameters such as ground conditions, temperature, and strong electromagnetic fields. Specification may be subject to change. All C.Scope Signal Generators are in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Council Directive 2014/53/EU (EMC). Compliance has been demonstrated by testing representative samples to the harmonised standards EN300-330 and EN301-489. The essential radio test suites have been carried out and the equipment is in conformity with all applicable directives. All C.Scope Signal Generators comply with the essential requirements and other provisions of Council Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS).
Nu sunt comentarii in acest moment.